"Open City: The Ecletic, Local and Artisinal"
- Mary Lorene Carter, LOVELAND
- Will Branch, Corridor Sausage Co.
- Vittoria Katanski, Southwest Detroit Business Association
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
"Designing a Uniquely Detroit Business Image"
- David Rice, Organization of Black Designers
- Mark Zapico, Advertising Design, College for Creative Studies
- Patrick Thompson, Patrick Thompson Design
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
"Finding the Right Neighborhood for Your Business"
- Susan Mosey, University Cultural Center Association
- Randall Fogelman, Eastern Market Corporation
- Mark Denson, Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
- Brian Ellison, The Villages
- John Gallagher, Detroit Free Press
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
"Managing Management: Structures, Issues & Solutions"
- Jen Willemsen, Curl Up & Dye
- Scott Lowell, Traffic Jam & Snug / Beethoven Apartments
- Sean Harrington, Centaur Bar / Town Pump Tavern
Tuesday, February 15, 2011:
"Legal Fun, with a Detroit Twist"
- Ethan Dunn, Maxwell Dunn PLC
- Kim Clayson, Schneider Miller PC
- Tamika Mayes, General Motors
Tuesday, March 15, 2011:
"Finance Fun: Opening a Business without Breaking the Bank"
- Robin Kinnie, CEED
- David Wible, Comerica Bank
- Jack Miner, TechTown
- Philip Lauri, Detroit Lives
Tuesday, April 19, 2011:
"Business Writing, Detroit Style"
- Kirsten Ussery, Downtown Detroit Partnership
- Peter Van Dyke, Berg Muirhead Associates
- Margarita Barry, I Am Young Detroit & 71 POP
- Amy Gill, Bizdom U